Customer Services Area
Our team builds and runs the environment to service our customers with fast, flawless (digital) services handling for all DPG Brands. Our services impact millions of readers/viewers in The Netherlands and Belgium.
We are looking for a skilled Product Owner (PO) who can help us and our stakeholders excel in our challenges for our future Customer Engagement Center. Our Customer Engagement Center is of course much more than a comprehensive set of tools. It is our never ending mission to improve our (staffed) multichannel customer experience!
As Product Owner Customer Engagement Center you:
- create and drive area product vision on Customer Engagement Center.
- ensure alignment on roadmap and priorities based on business value, coordinate this with all business units and IT.
- orchestrate direct collaboration between end users, subject matter experts and development teams, building the best product together.
- ensure the translation of the roadmap to our one area product backlog. You are highly experienced in story writing, story slicing, product mapping and story mapping.
- work closely with the other PO’s and Chief PO. Together you will form the Product Management team and you always have an interesting sparring partner at your disposal.
- support our cross-functional squads in a scaled Agile, Scrum, You build it, You run it (DevOps) environment.
- are a strong communicator; you understand the value of open communication and love to take on an advisory role.
- naturally aim for continuous improvement and better quality and think short delivery deadlines and value delivery are self-evident
- have a broad knowledge or experience in Customer Care processes / Customer Relationship Management.
- Bonus points for knowledge of / experience in Salesforce implementations.
- Fluent understanding and speaking in Dutch is required.
As Product Owner you’ll have:
autonomy and a voice we’ll listen to. Continuous deployment and automated testing are some of our core beliefs. We’ve moved to the cloud (AWS) with no intention of turning back. We strongly believe in autonomous and self-managing teams, so you get a lot of say in how you want to work or what you want to improve.
the chance to work at a leading media company. Like you, we are passionate about digital and offline media, continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself In our environment continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments. You decide where the journey takes you - maximum support from us!
working from our office in Amsterdam and occasionally in Antwerp in the future. We will be working from home for a while, but that is no challenge with your connecting qualities and our supporting office automation
What we offer you
- An experience-based salary.
- 36-hour work week.
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance).
- A percentage of profit shares.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- 20 paid holiday days.
- Fully paid functional technical training.
Are you going to be our new colleague? Apply now!
Do you still have some more questions? I will happily answer those via Venetia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love doing our own recruitment and are not interested in working with agencies.