Network security administrator
As a Network security administrator, you ensure that the company's digital assets are protected from unauthorized access. You do this by implementing our security solutions and act on events that occur from these solutions.
You will mainly work from our headquarters in Antwerp, but you will interact with many teams over different locations in Belgium, Netherlands and Denmark.
- You will install, configure, roll out and refine our zero trust driven security solutions
- You will capture, analyse and document the functional flow of DPG applications
- You will monitor all potential vulnerabilities, prioritize and act upon them
- You organize the vulnerability management process within DPG Media. Together with stakeholders, you will ensure accurate and clear actionable reports on IT security vulnerabilities within DPG Media. You chase the system and application owners as needed to ensure timely follow-up.
- You troubleshoot potential production incidents caused by implementing different security measures
- You have a Bachelor or equal degree through experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the domain of IT security
- You have knowledge of security, netwerking, routing and switching Experience with Cloud policy engines is a plus.
- Windows, Mac and Linux systems have no secrets for you
- You understand the applicational and infrastructural contexts
- Experience in SIEM or SOC services is a plus
- You have at least 3 years of experience in international organizations
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English; listening and convincing others is your second nature
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills
- You are very knowledgeable on IT technological trends
- You are willing to go for the extra mile; you are persistent in getting the things done
- You are passionate about IT and always focused on quality and security
- You are team-oriented
- You draw energy from working in a high-tech and continuously innovating environment.
- You are a driven problem solver and have a significant sense of responsibility
- You are eager to learn, open-minded and love a no-nonsense approach
What we offer you:
- You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like
you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning
new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a
journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are
stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
- You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to
keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the
benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online
courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum
support from us.
- As a cherry on top, we offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding
- Or we offer you a short term freelance agreement.