iOS Developer - Volkskrant | Trouw | Parool
Hoofddorp - As iOS developer in our Selectives Squad you’re part of a multifunctional Scrum team, creating the best experiences for sites and apps for the premium brands of DPG Media: Volkskrant, Trouw, Parool, Libelle and Magriet.
Technically, we build a multi-label platform with multiple brands for web, phones and tablets. To speed up our rollout to more of our brands and further develop our platform, we are looking for an iOS developer to strengthen our team.
What are you going to do?
- Contribute to building the best possible platform for our readers and users;
- You have the unique opportunity to contribute to the news and to inform more than 1 million people daily;
- Your focus is primarily on the development of mobile iOS apps;
- As part of the Scrum team, you’ll play an important role between development, the product owner and our (UX) designers.
- We work with DevOps - "You build it, You Run it"!
- You are a DIE HARD iOS / Swift expert with 5+ years of experience
- You love learning new things, and you keep a close eye on technological developments.
- You have an Agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- You are team-oriented, curious, open-minded and willing to learn.
- You are positively critical and always looking for the "why" of things;
- You put Test Driven Development into practice
- You are fluent in English
- You are familiar with working with the latest technologies. And since we are moving to AWS, we expect you to be AWS certified (within 6 months).
Extra bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence;
- Knowledge of advertising and / or media;
- Have worked with high traffic apps;
- Knowledge of Android, React Native, Test Driven Design, Performance Testing / Optimization and everything related to hybrid functionalities.
- An experience-based salary.
- 36-hour workweek.
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance).
- A percentage of profit shares.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- 24 paid holiday days.
- Development opportunities through education, training and certificates.
Will you be our new colleague? Then apply now!
Want to know more first? I would be happy to answer your questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. or M: 06-15850813
You need to have a valid work permit to apply for this role.
We love doing our own recruitment and do not work with agencies.