AMSTERDAM / HOOFDDORP - As Scrum Master you guide and support 2-3 of our Editorial Area Development teams in building applications and processes in an Agile way. Your focus will be on the “Digital Article Publishing and Display”-teams and our “Content Creation”-team, located mainly in Amsterdam and Hoofddorp and partly in Antwerp (Belgium).
Who are we?
On a daily basis hundreds of journalists of our major brands publish thousands of articles on our products such as AD, HLN, de Volkskrant.
We provide tools for Editors ensuring their articles are always displayed as intended. Focussed on digital article publishing and display we build an article editing environment that is reliable, collaborative and predictable.
What you will be doing?
You will continuously improve and stimulate the self-organizing attitude of your teams and create a positive work environment, being ‘the voice of reason’ when the pressure is on. Your main tasks are:
- Coaching the PO’s in prioritizing the sprint backlog.
- Facilitating all the Scrum ceremonies for your teams, ensuring proper usage of Agile methodologies.
- Helping the teams strive for excellence and protecting the team from external disturbances.
- People coach for all colleagues in your teams together with the Area Manager and your Scrum Master colleagues within Editorial Area.
- Making sure all teams run smoothly on a daily basis.
Who you are:
- Experienced as a Scrum Master, excessive knowledge of Agile, Lean and Scrum, as well as experience with scaling (several teams).
- Familiar with working in a group and building dynamics, a born communicator who connects and stimulates conversation (within and between the teams, stakeholders and colleague scrum masters).
- Excellent talker and listener who turns problems into solutions
- Experience with guiding change and shifting the focus to the future.
- From time to time but hopefully never...a good “Manager”. You're not afraid of being the unpopular-guy and/or making a hard call. :-)
- A result- and plan-driven pragmatic facilitator.
- An experience-based salary.
- 36-hour work week.
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance).
- A percentage of profit shares.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- 24 paid holiday days.
- Location in Amsterdam, Hoofddorp and Antwerp (flexible)
- Fully paid functional technical training.
Are you going to be our new colleague? Apply now!
Do you still have some more questions? I will happily answer those via email@example.com
We love doing our own recruitment and are not interested in working with agencies.